Wednesday, March 11

Wasting time

I'm bored. And I have nothing to do anymore, now that I don't have classes. So, survey thingie again. Haha :)

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Sometimes. It depends - I don't like eating it alone, but as a topping, its okay.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
No :) I don't get drunk.

3. Do you own a gun?
No, but I think a gun would be handy at times...

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Strawberry!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes, especially when I know I'll be getting shots. I HATE shots. I scream like a baby when I get them, its not funny.

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
I love hotdogs. Really.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Erm, Home Alone? Haha, I dunno.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
OJ

9. Can you do push ups?
Yup!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My rings, I never take them off except when I'm going to shower or swim. And my watches.

11. Favorite hobby?
Dancing, reading books andwasting time away online

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Ahaha, no.

13. What's your favorite shoe?
As of the mo, my purple high-heeled mary janes! Looove them.

14. Middle name?
Sotto. When people hear it, I often get asked if I'm half Japanese.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) Should I eat chocolate even if my throat hurts like hell?
2) Saturday is going to kill me.
3) I should get back to my reading list.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
1) Water
2) OJ, or whatever juice is available at home
3) Iced Tea

17. Current worry?
VALENCIA. Ktnxbai.

18. Current hate right now?
I don't hate on people, but there's someone who is annoying the hell out of me these days. Cut the teenage drama, yo.

19. Krispy Kreme, Dunkin', or Timmy Ho's.
Krispy Kreme is too sweet for my liking, but I like the Traditional Cake one and sometimes, the Glaze. Dunkin is okay, I loved it since I was a kid. I haven't tasted Timmy Ho's. There's this donut shop in Singapore that I totally love - J. Co's! They're the best evarrr. And locally, Cello's donuts.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?
The family tradition - New Year's Mass, some fireworks at home, then dinner.

21. Where would you like to go?
This is quite a long list. To Europe, firstly. I would also like to go back to Australia to go scope out surfer dudes, Hawaii and NY. And a lot more.. but if I should pick only one, SPAIN. Specifically, Valencia.

22. Name three people who will complete this?
I dunno.

23. Do you own slippers?
Of course

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Blue

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
S'okay. I like the cotton ones better, more comfy.

26. Can you whistle?
Nooo :(

27. Favorite color/s
Blue, pink, white, purple.

28. Would you be a pirate?
No

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Haha whatever comes to mind.

30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Umm, my name? Clarice? Haha. I think I like the names Breanna, Isabella and Yvaine.

31. Favorite boy's name?
Gabriel, Luis and Enrique. I think Liam is cute too.

32. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Some tv show

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
What?

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
I broke off one of my front teeth when I was playing with my brother. The end of the tooth got chipped off, and my dentist had to put something artificial to make it whole again.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yeah, I love my home. But I hate the effing time zones (cos I can't watch my footy haha). I think want to move to Spain, teehee ;)

37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
What is this.

38. Who is your loudest friend?
Ruthie!

39. How many dogs do you have?
Three. Maddie, Butter and Mocha. :D

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I have no idea.

41. What is your favorite book?
I've always loved Harry Potter. I love anything written by James Patterson too. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold are also my faves.

42. What is your favorite candy?
Smint Lemon

43. Favorite Sports Team
Ooooh. Ok, in order of preference: Football - Valencia CF, Manchester United, Liverpool FC. NBA - San Antonio Spurs, Phoenix Suns. UAAP basketball (uni/college league here at home) - Ateneo Blue Eagles, of course.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I cannot think of anything right now. I'm lazy to think, hehe :D

0 comments: