Monday, March 23

ABOUT TIME!


ILYSFM MATA! I am sooooooooo happy! I can't believe it! Wooowooowoooooo! :) *does crazy happy dance*

Ok, it sucked that I spent the whole 2 hours trying to find a stream and ending up with none. It sucked that we weren't able to watch this miracle of a game. And it sucks that Alexis got sent off and is suspended :( But what the hell, WE WON and that's what's important!!! Wooooo! :)

Ha. Excuse me, you said that Valencia is going straight to the ground? What again? Is this what you call falling to the ground? Winning without some of the key players, and with only 10 men on the pitch? HA! Valencia wins at life. Woooooo!

Weewooweewooweewoooooo :) I'm so happy :)

Anyway, I managed to follow the match through the VCF site's live scores. I love whoever is doing the commentary. And I love how Google Translate effs up the translations. My favorite lines:

1. ¡Penalti de Albiol fuera de tiempo!¡A sufrir hasta el final!¡Mare de dèu!¡A falta de segundos para el final que lanzará Óscar Serrano que no es el primer pateador del rival!¡VAMOS CÉSAR!

Translation: Penalty Albiol out of time! To suffer until the end! Mare de deu! If the final seconds to launch Óscar Serrano is not the first Kicking Opponent! CÉSAR VAMOS!

2. ¡FALLA UN PENALTI EL REAL RÁCING!¡EL DISPARO DE ÓSCAR SERRANO LO ESTRELLÓ EN EL LARGUERO!¡EN EL TIEMPO DE DESCUENTO!¡VAMOS A GANAR CON SUFRIMIENTO PERO GANAREMOS! ¡VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!

Translation: FALLA a penalty ROYAL RACING! OF THE SHOOTING STARS IN THE SERRANO ÓSCAR the crossbar! IN TIME OFF! WE WILL WIN WITH SUFFERING BUT win! VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS!

3. ¡Final!Ganó el Valencia después del susto del penalti, errado por Óscar Serrano! AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Translation: Finished! Valencia won the penalty after the shock, by Óscar Serrano wrong! AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

An even better translation: Eff off putos, WE WIN THIS ONE! AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I hope Rojadirecta puts up the torrent of this one ASAP. I really want to see this one.

Oh Valencia, I love you. I love you with all my life. ♥

EDIT// Oh my I cannot believe this. Apparently there was a stream. O_O I found it way too late. *facepalm* Oh well...

EDIT again// I just saw a vid of the highlights of the match. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Alexis did not deserve that second amarillo at all. He tripped, on the legs of whoever that was, FFS! That wasn't worthy at all!!! Or was it because of a handball? I'm not sure if he did touch the ball, I can't see properly. But if it was a handball it wasn't intentional! Poor Alexis. I can't believe he's missing the next match because of that. He wasn't doing anything. It wasn't even a tackle. :( (Please get rid of the headband, but oh well you still look hot)

And correct me if I'm wrong again, but didn't Racing concede a penalty on Vicente? Because I think that was a freaking penalty. Boo ref. Booooo. Boooo.

Anyway, that was a beautiful goal by Mata. I am so proud of him and of Pablo, who made the assist.

And what is this about Albelda and Albiol having an argument when Albiol conceded the penalty? But Cesar is so cute, hugging them both! Teehee :)

Now I really really want to see the whole match! :(

0 comments: