Saturday, March 14

OMG.

So, my morning took me by surprise because I woke up to my first baller dream ever.

Four words.

Alexis. Me. Sofa. Unfunfunffffffing.

Wtf. Should I even bother with the deets? No. Enough said.

I can't believe it. Of all people. Of all places. Of all scenes.

And its all because of this:

Screencap by Gina.

I was just complaining last night about why I don't get those baller dreams. Now, this. I wasn't expecting this at all! I wish it was at least Silva who was in it! I'm not complaining, but come on. It's disturbing me now! It's supposed to be Silva, not him!!! Lol.

6 comments:

Twinyk said...

It's all Gina's Fault ;)

Clarice said...

I know!!! Before I went to bed last night, we were still talking about that pic. See what its done to me! Haha! :D

Buena said...

mmmkay posted on the wrong one! how genius of me! Though albeit it was only 7 am when i posted and i woke up at 5 so i wasn't really awake yet!
can't entirely remember what i wrote other than that you and Gina were staring at that screencap for awhile...

Clarice said...

That's what you posted, only with LOL and WOW in it, ahaha :) Yeah, it really freaked me out cos we were just discussing this pic and talking about the unfunffing and then I stared at the pic again for a long time before I slept, then bam, the dream

Gina Villamelon said...

*dies of jealousy*
I want to dream about unf unf unffing Alexis. Maybe if I stare enough tonight...

Clarice said...

We need to stare more. Hah. Now I know the secret to having these dreams!