Thursday, May 21

Photo Mosaic Thingie

1. clarice & lubitel, 2. Meant To Be Dinner: Cheese Board, 3. Not available, 4. Not available, 5. Pieces of Europe, 6. Dance...Dance...Dance..., 7. don't worry be happy new year8. Not available9. Not available

Because I was tagged by Ruthie. :)

Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it!
e. If you’re tagged, reblog and pass it on.

The Questions:
(my answers are in bold and italics)

1. What is your first name? Clarice (well it's Anna, but I use Clarice, so..)
2. What is your favorite food? Cheese
3. What is your favorite color? Blue
4. Favorite drink? Bailey's
5. Dream vacation? backpacking across Europe
6. Favorite hobby? Dancing
7. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy
8. What do you love most in life? Breathing
9. One word to describe you? Diverse

I'm not really tagging anyone, but I require the twin and Elena to do this. Haha :)

1 comments:

chicnandia said...

Ok,for quite a long time I couldnt understand what to do cause I went to whole different website than the one mentioned....(Dont Ask!!)...But now I get it and im on it now!!I so wish your dream vacation could come true so you could come here!!