Monday, November 30

My poor baby.

I should be bothered by his pain but his face is just orgasmic

So everybody and their cat already knows that my bb Silva is out for a month due to a grade 2 sprain on his LCL and a strain on his ACL. Meaning he will miss the rest of the games for 2009, including RM (which, for me, is a good thing because that's one less heartbreak, I don't want to see Albi against him). When I saw him go down during the game, oh god, I couldn't even... I just prayed he was ok, and seeing as he went back on the pitch after he got checked over by the physios and stuff, I thought it wasn't so serious. But then my fear was confirmed when moments later, Unai subbed him and Quino went on. Again, I hoped it was only for precaution and nothing really serious, but after the game I went crazy worrying and panicking when I read from Superdeporte that he left the Mestalla in crutches. So yeah, bottom line is, he's injured, and he'll be out for a month. He'll be missing the games against Lille, Bilbao, RM, Genoa and Depor for December. Hopefully he'll be fit by January.

I am seriously sad and frustrated. Poor guy just wants to play, but all he gets are bad tackles and the ref screwing him up, and now he's injured himself. *sighs* And he should've scored too if not for that unfortunate incident.

What does this mean for Valencia? They'll miss their left winger, his creativity, passes, playmaking and all. I know we have enough cover - Ever or Joaquin can play in his position, or even Jordi Alba, or Unai with his unconventional tactics can even surprise us all with something. And there's still Pablo and Mata. But still, and bias aside, the game changes without Silva. When Quino went on for him, it kind of went... down. His passes and vision are vital to the team. But then, we can manage without him I guess. I hope.

But not if Dahveed manages to screw up again. Mr. Temperamental Bitchface should really learn how to manage his temper. How many unnecessary yellows has he got already? Kicking someone's crotch, knocking the ball out of the keeper's hand and having a go at him, etc... I understand your frustration, Mr. Veeyah, but seriously, you have to learn to control your antics. Another yellow and you'll be suspended. Valencia cannot afford to lose Silva AND you at the same time. And while I'm at it, I am still annoyed at your selfishness. I know that being a striker, you can't help being selfish as you want to score goals for the team, and you want to win the Pichichi and all that... But can't you at least afford to let your other teammates score? They are very capable of scoring goals too, you know. Silva already headed the ball in. It was clearly going in. No defenders in that area, the keeper was in the other corner of the goal, it was all clear. But no, you still decided to flick the ball with your toe, which rendered the goal unallowed because you were offside. If that goal was counted, we should've won, but no, it cost us the game, together with Bruno's utter stupidity in giving away that PK (which I am more annoyed at). I have nothing against Dahveed, in fact, he is one of my favourite players. He's the best striker in the world and he totally deserves to be in the Ballon d'Or shortlist (which the twin has done a very good entry on btw, click here) these antics of his have got to stop before it causes us even more damage.

And since this post is turning into a full blown rant... The boys' finishing was way off. There were so many chances created. Quino and Mata should've scored. Quino's attempt from such an amazing play would've been such an amazing goal but it hit the stupid post. And Mata, idk why he can't make those balls go in. I'm sure there were several chances where he should've easily made the ball go in. Also, here we go with the Unai decisions. I really do not get this man. Most of the time, he starts out fine, his lineups work well, his plays work well. And then suddenly, he makes these substitutions. Like before - Maduro for Ever. And then most recently, in last Saturday's game, Alexis went on for Pablo. I mean, I get it, put another defender on to try to protect the lead. But that doesn't work well every time. Seriously, Unai, you took out Pablo on the event that we're only up by 1? And then the disaster happens, Bruno fucks up, concedes the PK, and Mallorca equalises. Without Silva AND Pablo, then there's really no one creating and holding the plays. No entiendo. *shakes her head* You put Ziggy on, but then he fucks up too. It was a dive, from what I've seen. But it could've been not, I may be wrong. What I'm saying is, if he hadn't subbed Pablo, there could've been someone creating a play and we could've created a better chance at scoring another goal. Bleaugh, whatever, the game clearly didn't go our way. And I give up trying to understand Unai.

We should've gotten the full three points and went ahead of Sevilla, as well as pulled the gap between RM and us closer, but thankfully Sevilla fucked up and only got a point. So considerably, it's not too bad.

Valencia's next game is tomorrow vs Lille for the Europa League. Please, Lord, help the boys do well. I am forever grateful for all the help you have been giving them. Thank you.

2 comments:

dina sumarlina said...

i hope silva will be success

dina sumarlina said...

i hope silva will be success