Monday, November 23

Realisations

Ok, I am so lame and totally made of fail, I forgot I even had a blog. Well, not really. Just been really busy with, what else, law school. Yes, I did have my break, but it was only for two weeks and that was mostly spent on my holiday in South Korea. Which I am supposed to blog about, but I haven't found the time yet. *kicks law school*

So what have I been up to? Well, there was the holiday during my break. And when I got home, I learned that I survived my first semester of law school. I'm not proud of my grades because they are in no way up to my usual standards, but considering that it's my first semester and I'm still adjusting to the work load and all, I'll take it. It doesn't mean I take pride in it though. And it's not like I studied and revised. I've been a lazy student and I am so not proud of it. I vow to do better in my second semester though, which started 1st week of November. The load's quite lighter now as compared to the first semester, and I'm glad.

As for football... click on the 'read more' link below if you want to read my realisations. Everyone knows I have a weird love for Man U and Liverpool. I've been loyal to Man U for the past years, but I've always had this love for Liverpool I can't explain. This season, I'm starting to realise that I'm not so much in love with Man U as I was before, and it may be stupid, but I think it's got to do with Cris' leaving. I still love the team, but it's just not the same. It's like the spark that keeps the team going died down. They're still a great team and I know that Cris isn't the only player that matters, but I just can't bring myself to love them like before. And I'm such a bad fan because I can barely remember when was the last time I watched a whole game they played. I think it was against Liverpool. And they lost.

And so we come to Liverpool. I don't even know where to start. It hurts so bad to see them like this. Me being a Man U fan, this is conflicting, right? But I told you, I'm weird like that. I'm beginning to love Liverpool more these days. I've always had this soft spot for them ever since because of their football. But what makes me love them more is the Kop and the fans. The Kop is like the Ateneo (my uni) faithful supporters, they never leave their team, win or lose. And the feeling of family with the Liverpool girls is just amazing. I've never felt that with Man U, it was like... I was supporting them on my own. But with Liverpool, it feels like a family. And it was especially touching when empireofthekop from Twitter was tweeting and helping out during the Ketsana/Ondoy period. They said I'll never walk alone. And it's so true. Despite the current fails Liverpool may be having right now, I've been falling more in love with them. I guess I'm beginning to be a full fledged Liverpool convert...

And as for the team I love most. I am so proud of Valencia. *hugs them tight* They are so amazing. Of course there's still the inevitable Moya fail, and the defence fail, but they make it through. I love them. I love them with my heart and soul and even more if it was possible. I cannot even explain into words how happy I am and how much I love them.

Oh and yeah, I still haven't accepted the whole Albi thing. I know, it's been months, and I thought I already did, but no. And the day he'll face Valencia will be the death of me. Donut want.


Generally, guess life's pretty good to me, except for some fails and issues here and there. But hey, whoever said life's easy, right? So yeah, I shall borrow my twin's kindergartener (slash my other cheerleader) to remind me that everything will be ok.

Teehee, such a cutie :D

0 comments: