Saturday, February 28

Some survey

Because I still can't sleep and people are not online.

INSTRUCTIONS: Go to and www.urbandictionary.com type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write one definition it gives you.

1. Name: Clarice
"a mental teenage girl. Usually hooked on sex and had previously been obsessed with the band Paramore. A Clarice will always have Red hair and weird outfits. A very amusing person especially when drunk. "

Okay! Thank you urbandictionary.com for exposing my pervy side! Lol. Ugh I do not like Paramore at all! And I do not have red hair and weird outfits. :/ I am pretty amusing thank you, but when drunk, well I don't know about that cos I never get drunk.

2. Age: 21
"The age at which one is finally considered human. "

Right. So all these years, I haven't been human? :)

3. One of your friends: Toni
"A beautiful intelligent human being that doesn't take anyone's bullshit. A great shoulder to cry on, an excellent listener. A woman who knows what she wants and would do anything she could to help her friends out. "

Toni is one of my best friends. Unfair! How come her definition's better than mine? This shouldn't be - she's the mean one, I'm the good girl! Hehe :)

4. What I should be doing: sleeping
"something you never get enough of once you hit the age of 15. "

Oh so true!

5. Favorite color: Purple

"Extremely potent marijuana, specifically marijuana buds that have a purple hue to them. Also accompanied by a fragant, usually fruity smell and mad perma-grin."

Wtf hahaha. I actually have blue and pink as my faves. Purple's just my current color of the mo'.

6. Favorite Number/s: 9, 8, 18, 5
1: "The IQ of President Bush." HAHAHA.
7: "The number that ate 9. all the other numbers are scared of him.
Why are all the other numbers afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9 (seven ATE nine..) " Right.
15: "An age in a person's life when they aren't a kid, an adult or even a preteen but a teenager. "
21:"To be real about a situation. To accept a responsibility."
22:"The age after 21 where you realize you still have another 3 years to get your shit together" HAHAHA!

0 comments: